My Family

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Daily Love

I have been home know close to 6 months from a injury and when I go back yo work it's going to be very hard. Every morning when I get up with my kids Alayna 4yr's and Daniel 2yr's I start out like most I am sure but the difference is we have fun throughout the day we color, play, and I even try to teach the abc's and writing. I would have never thought I would be doing this, I have other children and it took me getting hurt to see what really being a parent is. I have a lot to learn and I make many mistakes but like my kids I will never give up and most of all I will never allow the bonds I have made be broken.

My lesson to everyone who has children of any age is get to know them build a bond and never let anything break that bond.

No comments:

Post a Comment